What We Collect
Information You Give Us: A Nourished Life receives and stores any information you enter on this website, including but not limited to: submitting an employment application, contacting our customer service representatives, requesting information, completing a survey, submitting a question, or provided in any other manner. This may include your personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. Of course, you can choose not to provide information (however, this may prevent or delay a response to your request or inquiry). You are always welcome to make such transactions by mail. See the Contact Us page for addresses of A Nourished Life locations. A Nourished Life uses the personal information you provide only for such purposes as responding to your requests for information, improving the services we offer, and communicating with you.
Automated Information Collection: A Nourished Life also receives and stores certain types of information whenever you visit this website. In addition to information you provide, we may collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the IP address of the computer you are using, the browser and operating system you are using, the date and time you access this website, the length of time you spend visiting our Web site, and the Internet address of this website from which you linked to our Web site.
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide and we collect to:
• Perform service(s) you request, such as to send you more information, schedule an appointment, respond to your inquiry or answer your question, etc.
• Administer this website and diagnose problems with our server;
• Provide you with information about this website, A Nourished Life and our services;
• Facilitate performance of services by A Nourished Life or you under the terms of any agreement you may enter into with A Nourished Life;
• Measure the number of visitors to this website and how this website is used, in order to make this website as useful as possible to our visitors.
A minimum advance notice of 24 business hours is required for cancellation or rescheduling of all appointments. By scheduling an appointment, you are making a commitment to me and your health. Should you fail to show, your next session will be reduced by 30 minutes.
Payments are not refundable for services rendered. Should you purchase supplements from me, they may be refunded if they are unopened.