Home

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”  

-Hippocrates


radish

Suffering from migraines? Autoimmune disease? Infertility? Insomnia? Psoriasis? Fatigue? IBS?

“Heal the gut and you heal yourself.” – Gerard E. Mullin, MD

Unfortunately, if you’re like most of society, you are struggling with some type of chronic ailment, or even infertility, that can be linked back to your gut. In fact, stomach problems account for approximately 100 million doctor’s visits a year and there are currently over 200 over-the-counter medications available, many of which act as a band-aid and cover up a deeper problem.

I know digestive distress as I have suffered with it all my life. It’s embarrassing, painful, and downright frustrating at times. Fortunately I have managed to control my symptoms with a proper diet.

I don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach as I know that each person has unique needs. I will work with you to identify any nutritional deficiencies, foods that may be causing harm, and any other obstacles that may be in the way of your optimal health. I outline a custom plan, tailored to your needs that is easy to follow and realistic (I believe that 90% of your foods should be nutrient-dense, and there is wiggle room for the remaining 10%…hey, I like my chocolate cake too!).

If you’re just not ready to take a leap of faith with me, I offer free 20 minute consults to discuss your goals.

Consultations are offered locally or remote (Skype or phone).

fullsizerender-8-copy